By S.A. Tobias, F. Koenigsberger
Read or Download Advances in Machine Tool Design and Research: 13th: International Conference Proceedings PDF
Similar technology books
This eight-volume set offers state of the art details on infrared and electro-optical platforms. The instruction manual has been revised, and lines forty five chapters written through eighty specialists in IR/EO expertise. matters addressed contain passive EO platforms and atmospheric propagation of radiation.
Expertise thoughts for Behavioral EducationMary Gregerson, editorEvolving along technological advances is a brand new new release of tech-savvy, media-attuned scholars, relatively in graduate and scientific courses. yet whereas a lot is being made up of a becoming electronic divide among academics and newbies, artistic teachers are utilizing the recent digital media to layout academic ideas which are artistic and functional, attractive and potent.
Dieser Technische Lehrgang erklärt Theorie und Funktionsprinzip des Stoßdämpfers. Er zeigt die praktische Anwendung und erklärt die verschiedenen Bauarten. Beschreibungen zu Stoßdämpfertest und Fehlererkennung komplettieren die Darstellung.
- Grundlagen der funktionalen Programmierung (XLeitfäden der Informatik) (German Edition)
- Database of Piano Chords: An Engineering View of Harmony
- Characterization Techniques for Polymer Nanocomposites
- Integrated Electronics: Analog and Digital Circuits and Systems (McGraw-Hill electrical and electronic engineering series)
- Plantation Technology in Tropical Forest Science
- Beyond Science: The Wider Human Context (Canto original series)
Additional info for Advances in Machine Tool Design and Research: 13th: International Conference Proceedings
Trans. ASME, 53, p. APM-107. G. C. K. YEH, 1966. Forced vibrations of a two-degree of freedom system with combined coulomb and viscous friction. J. Acoust. Soc. , 39, p. 14. Y. SAWARAGI, T. FUJII andY. OKADA, 1959. Forced vibrations of the system with two-degrees of freedom with coulomb damping. Bull. JSME, 2, p. 311. S. W. E. EARLES and M. G. PHILPOT, 1967. Energy dissipation at plane surfaces in contact. J. Mech. Engng. , 9, p. 86. S. W. E. EARLES and C. F. BEARDS, 1970. Some aspects of frictional damping as applied to vibrating beams.
25 lbf ........ _ I o~,----~2~~~~3~----~4~----~5----~6 frequency ral1o R Figure 4. Variation of frictional force with frequency ratio for different applied forces: system of figure l(b), N = 20 lbf. 0. 8. D frequency Figure 3. Effect on the response curves of damper interface stiffness. (infinite normal force), the response is given by ABCD, where curves AB and CD are the lower parts of the response curve for the damper in a locked state, which has a resonant frequency,/1 . 2The effect therefore that may be expected in the experimental results, as a result of elastic deformation of the interlocking interface asperities, is for the response curves to be displaced, towards lower apparent resonant frequencies, by an amount which increases as the magnitude of the normal force across the damper decreases.
183. M. M. NIGM, M. M. SADEK and S. A. TOBIAS, 1972. 'Prediction of dynamic cutting coefficients from steady-state cuttin~ data', p. 3 in the present volume. APPLICATION OF APERIODIC TEST SIGNALS TO THE MEASUREMENT OF THE DYNAMIC COMPLIANCE OF MACHINE TOOLS by H. OPITZ* and M. WECK* SUMMARY Apart from the well-known test procedures using harmonic and random exciting force signals a further possibility is given by applying normalised aperiodic test signals. The importance of this new test procedure can be seen in the fact that a relatively small expenditure of the test equipment is necessary.