By Richard Hundhausen, Steven Borg, Cole Francis, Kenneth Wilcox
Learn find out how to construct a data-intensive net program with XML net providers and ADO.NET!
Richard Hundhausen, Steven Borg, Cole Francis, and Kenneth Wilcox have mixed their years of craftsmanship during this useful source to coach you ways a regular stressed out company can leverage internet providers in B2B trade. utilizing a case learn, the authors stroll you step-by-step via the right way to reap the benefits of new applied sciences in .NET, akin to ADO, ASP, and cleaning soap, to create XML internet prone. they begin with a dialogue of an online companies supplier case examine, together with the research, layout, development, registration, and deployment of the net provider. you are going to then find out about the conceptual layout of a method and obtain an advent to item function Modeling (ORM). filled with precious info, the chapters additionally dive into subject matters such as:
- Database layout, overlaying the implementation of the actual layout in Microsoft SQL Server 2000
- Syntax and attributes used to code an internet provider, together with right checking out techniques
- The merits of utilizing the common Description Discovery and Integration (UDDI) framework
- Security-both the normal mechanisms supplied via IIS and new ones supplied by means of ASP.NET
- Web carrier functionality trying out and tuning
The spouse website comprises the entire case examine software and code utilized in the book.
Read or Download Building Web Applications with ADO.NET and XML Web Services (Gearhead Press) PDF
Similar web-design books
Visible QuickStart publications, designed in an enticing instructional and reference structure, are the fastest, simplest, and such a lot thorough method to examine functions, initiatives, and applied sciences. The visible QuickStart courses are a sensible selection and consultant the learner in a pleasant and respectful tone. Visually offered with copious screenshots, the centred discussions by means of subject and initiatives make studying a breeze and fast take you to precisely what you must examine.
A full-color consultant to designing state of the art websites for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod contact! Apple’s touchscreen units have created around the globe techno-lust, conjuring a record-breaking industry out of skinny air. iPads, iPhones, and iPods are so popular that they outsell another gadget of their different types.
- TCP/IP Lean: Web Servers for Embedded Systems (2nd Edition)
- Grids are good
- XML Bible
- Crafting Digital Media: Audacity, Blender, Drupal, GIMP, Scribus, and other Open Source Tools (Expert's Voice in Open Source)
- Head First WordPress., 1st Edition
Additional resources for Building Web Applications with ADO.NET and XML Web Services (Gearhead Press)
4. Select the Visio driver from the list of installed drivers (such as Microsoft SQL Server). You have to do this step only once. 5. Click the Setup button and check the ODBC driver you want to associate with Visio’s driver (SQL Server). If you need to, you can create a New DSN by clicking the New button or going through Administrative Tools. 6. Select the data source and click Next. You may be prompted for User ID and password. If you are using Windows integrated security and are logged in with credentials that will access the database, then you can leave the text fields blank and just click the OK button.
This security mechanism is similar to locking down the tables in SQL Server so that nobody but the System Administrator has access to the tables. All access to the tables is then made available through stored procedures. The Transact SQL code can handle any exceptions or business rule violations explicitly. New photos are instantly available to a partner’s Web sites searches. Removed photos are instantly removed from searches. No longer does Hutchings Photography need to contact the partners individually to inform them of inventory changes.
Holding. If the client receives the original image, he or she is required to return it by a specific date. Failure to do so will result in a daily or weekly fee. Damages for failure to include credit. The client is required to display the image’s copyright notice on or near the image when it is used. Failure to place the notice, or placing the wrong notice, will result in a damage fee, which is typically two to three times the cost of the usage fee. The client can request the copyright not to be displayed, which can result in a higher usage fee.