By Alan Simpson
The pc neophyte could make an online web page in below an hour with this transparent, easy-to-follow advisor. study the fundamentals of HTML, commence charting your website, and use this ebook to get into our on-line world -- the simple method! No adventure valuable.
Read Online or Download CliffsNotes Creating Your First Web Page (Cliffsnotes Literature Guides) PDF
Similar web-design books
Visible QuickStart publications, designed in an enticing educational and reference layout, are the fastest, simplest, and such a lot thorough approach to examine purposes, projects, and applied sciences. The visible QuickStart publications are a wise selection and consultant the learner in a pleasant and respectful tone. Visually provided with copious screenshots, the targeted discussions by way of subject and projects make studying a breeze and quick take you to precisely what you need to study.
A full-color consultant to designing state-of-the-art sites for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod contact! Apple’s touchscreen units have created all over the world techno-lust, conjuring a record-breaking industry out of skinny air. iPads, iPhones, and iPods are so popular that they outsell another machine of their different types.
- Joomla!: Visual QuickStart Guide (2nd Edition)
- .NET Web Services: Architecture and Implementation
- Security Analysis and Business Valuation on Wall Street, + Companion Web Site: A Comprehensive Guide to Today's Valuation Methods
- Be #1 on Google: 52 Fast and Easy Search Engine Optimization Tools to Drive Customers to Your Web Site (Business Books)
- Leveraging Drupal: Getting Your Site Done Right
- XML 1.1 Bible
Additional info for CliffsNotes Creating Your First Web Page (Cliffsnotes Literature Guides)
Whenever you see this message, click Yes, which ensures that a copy of the picture is saved to the C:\Inetpub\wwwroot folder and makes sure that FrontPage Express “knows” that the picture is part of your overall Web site. Changing Your Page’s Background The white background behind the text and pictures on your page need not be white. The background can be any color you like. Or you can use a graphic image as wallpaper for the background. The main trick to formatting the background of your page is to ensure that a good contrast exists between the background and the foreground.
2. In the Save As dialog box that appears, don’t change the page title. 3. html. 4. Click OK. That’s all you have to do. Now, whenever you want to save your work, you just have to click the Save button in the toolbar or choose File➪Save from the menu bar; the page is saved instantly. Adding Text to Your Web Page With FrontPage Express, you can add and manipulate text for your Web page in much the same way that you add and manipulate text for documents in word processing programs. If you’re at all familiar with Microsoft Word — and similar word processing programs — you should feel right at home.
The List Properties dialog box appears, as shown in Figure 3-3. You can choose any of three different bullet styles (or no bullet) on the Bulleted tab. The Numbered tab enables you to choose any of six different numbering styles. On the Numbered tab, you can also choose the starting number or letter for the list. The Other tab enables you to choose from among five different list styles, which I discuss later in this chapter. 3. After making your selection(s) from the dialog box, click OK. The program applies your selection(s) to the list as a whole, and the dialog box closes.