By David A. Crowder, Rhonda Crowder
This article is designed to alter tentative workstation clients into convinced content material creators for the area huge net by utilizing Hypertext Mark-up Language (HTML). clients find out how to create sites with HTML, but in addition how you can get below the bonnet of present websites and dabble within the code.
Read or Download Creating Web Pages with HTML (Cliffs Notes) PDF
Best web-design books
Visible QuickStart publications, designed in an enticing educational and reference structure, are the fastest, simplest, and so much thorough strategy to study purposes, initiatives, and applied sciences. The visible QuickStart publications are a sensible selection and consultant the learner in a pleasant and respectful tone. Visually awarded with copious screenshots, the concentrated discussions by means of subject and projects make studying a breeze and fast take you to precisely what you need to research.
A full-color consultant to designing state-of-the-art websites for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod contact! Apple’s touchscreen units have created around the world techno-lust, conjuring a record-breaking marketplace out of skinny air. iPads, iPhones, and iPods are so well-liked that they outsell some other machine of their different types.
- How to Create Selling E-Commerce Websites
- Web-Age Information Management: WAIM 2010 International Workshops: IWGD 2010, XMLDM 2010, WCMT 2010, Jiuzhaigou Valley, China, July 15-17, 2010 Revised Selected Papers
- Microsoft(R) .NET XML Web Services (Sams White Book)
- WordPress 3 Das umfassende Handbuch ; [Installation, Einsatz als Weblog und CMS, Praxisbeispiele; Erstellung eigener Themes und Erweiterungen; inkl. Google Analytics, Google AdSense, SEO, Widget- und Plugin-Programmierung]
- Drupal 7 Multilingual Sites
Extra info for Creating Web Pages with HTML (Cliffs Notes)
Or Chapter 2: Adding and Manipulating Text 29 suppose, for example, that you need to display actual HTML code on your Web page because you want to put together a tutorial on HTML. If you type the HTML code in the normal way, visitors’ browsers interpret the tags rather than display them. So you have a real problem. Fortunately, you can bypass the normal character entry methods and use codes for special characters. These codes are called character entity references. html. Practically every letter or symbol you could want is included in the listings, from all the sigmas and kappas for fraternity and sorority folks to things such as yens and pounds for those who indulge in international finance.
3. Display the Web page in your browser. Figure 3-4 shows the results. Chapter 3: Formatting Web Pages Figure 3-4: 39 Using the HR element. Notice that the quotation isn’t centered vertically between the two horizontal rules. That’s because the second line of the quotation (“Sioux Indian saying”) uses the
tag rather than the
—Sioux Indian saying
Figure 3-5 shows the result. 40 CliffsNotes Creating Web Pages with HTML Figure 3-5: Use
to add an extra blank space on a Web page.
The main areas of the site are described below. 2. Save the file. 3. Display the Web page in your browser. Figure 2-4 shows the result. Figure 2-4: Bold and italic text styles. Don’t bother using the B element on the text in a heading element because all heading elements are already bold. Using code such as