By Kathy Ross , Nicole in Den Bosch (Illustrator)
Творческие кухонные поделки, 25 проектов для девочек.Do you like to cook dinner? Craft specialist Kathy Ross serves up 25 crafts for cooks of every age. flip a mans blouse right into a adorable Kitchen Cover-up. Make a Recipe field with embellished Recipe playing cards. Or decorate your kitchen with beautiful Paper Napkins and a serviette Basket. utilizing reasonably cheap or no-cost fabrics, those crafts are excellent to make for your self -or to offer as presents!
Read or Download Creative Kitchen Crafts (Girl Crafts) September 2010 - сентябрь 2010 PDF
Best crafts books
Various cheap and available yarns are used to create the seven varied daily handbags featured during this craft booklet. huge or small, huge or slender, zippered or buttoned, tote designs for all tastes are available the following. every one purse has a truly certain variety: Luna is a giant, slouchy bag with a Bohemian perspective; Dancette is a dressy cable and intarsia snatch for the night; and Harriott is a classically adapted satchel.
For the prior few years, supply Thompson has spent his weekends beginning fires, development cannons, and experimenting with dry ice and liquid nitrogen. He's made pumpkins explode, defied gravity, and stumbled on numerous how one can make lifestyle more straightforward utilizing usual goods comparable to butter, suntan lotion, cupcake wrappers, and aluminum foil.
Create appealing fabric with only a basic loom.
This effortless and available advisor to weaving makes use of the easy rigid-heddle loom to create materials which are an ideal mix of enjoyable and performance. The rigid-heddle loom is small, transportable, and reasonable, making it the appropriate start line for somebody desirous to methods to weave. 17 speedy and simple weaving tasks exhibit the best way to make materials which are gentle and drapey, strong and sensible, or simply simple enjoyable and funky.
Projects contain woven scarves and belts, pillows, napkins, and hand-woven rugs. whole, up-to-date directions for warping a loom, transparent step by step pictures and plentiful counsel, tips, and methods for colour, layout, and embellishment are integrated. Weaving Made effortless is the final word concept publication for the start weaver.
Costume up as a jester or a king or queen and lead a Mardi Gras parade! persist with storyteller Randel McGee as he explores the historical past and logos of Mardi Gras in PAPER CRAFTS FOR MARDI GRAS. Create a Columbina masks, paper bead throw necklace, a gold doubloon necklace, a rhythm maker, and extra!
- Urban Scandinavian Sewing: 18 Seasonal Projects for Modern Living
- The Metal Detecting Bible: Helpful Tips, Expert Tricks and Insider Secrets for Finding Hidden Treasures
- Sew Sweet Handmade Clothes for Girls: 22 Easy-to-Make Dresses, Skirts, Pants & Tops Girls Will Love
- Violin Making, Step by Step
- Calamity-Free Crochet: Trouble-shooting Tips and Advice for the Savvy Needlecrafter
Extra info for Creative Kitchen Crafts (Girl Crafts) September 2010 - сентябрь 2010
5. Cut pictures of food from each of your categories from food magazines, and use the pictures to decorate your bags. Glue won’t stick directly to the plastic bags, so you can glue your food pictures to a piece of colored paper and slip it into the bag. 6. Tie the bags together loosely with a piece of thin craft ribbon tied in a bow. Store clipped recipes in the zip-to-close pages of the book. 33 Swat those pesky flies away in style! Fancy Flyswatter Here is what you need: scissors yellow pipe cleaner new flyswatter artificial flowers Here is what you do: 1.
Cut the center rope of the bath scrubbie. Then open the mesh so that you have a long tube. 2. Cut a 2-foot (61 cm) piece from the tube to use for the bag dispenser. 3. Close one end of the tube by tying a piece of ribbon around it. 4. Thread some pony beads on the ribbon, tying them in place if necessary. 38 5. Tie the two ends of the ribbon together to make a hanger for the dispenser. 6. Tie lots of long pieces of pretty ribbon around the top of the bag dispenser so that the ends hang down around the bag.
When the ends meet, tie them in a pretty bow. 3. Glue a second plate to the back to finish. 4. To make into a serving plate, turn a paper bowl or cup over to make a stand for the plate. Glue the decorated plate to the bottom center of the inverted bowl or cup. How clever! 31 This is a book that you will read again and again! Clipped Recipe Book Here is what you need: colored or printed paper gallon-size zip-to-close plastic bags permanent markers Here is what you do: 1. Make a bag for each recipe category—desserts, main dishes, vegetables, etc.