By Rajesh Pahwa, Kelly E. Lyons
The 3rd version of this reference has new and entirely up to date chapters that function discoveries and breakthroughs within the analysis and administration of Parkinson's illness.
Read Online or Download Therapy of Parkinson's Disease, Third Edition (Neurological Disease and Therapy) PDF
Best neurology books
Over the past few years, a number of diverse mobile adhesion molecules (CAMs) were pointed out which are valuable for synapse formation and upkeep. fresh examine, in spite of the fact that, has additionally printed that many synaptic connections are hugely dynamic and never as sturdy as first and foremost concept.
The volumes during this sequence contain modern suggestions major to a specific department of neuroscience. they're a useful reduction to the coed in addition to the skilled researcher not just in constructing protocols in neuroscience yet in disciplines the place examine is turning into heavily on the topic of neuroscience.
A very interdisciplinary medical textual content, scientific Neuroradiology investigates the structure-function dating for significant CNS ailments, illustrated through contemplating real medical situations. Authored by way of a number one neuroradiologist, this landmark e-book offers neuroradiologists with medical neurological correlates and neurologists with imaging correlates for all key neurological stipulations.
- Basiswissen Neurologie (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)
- Pediatric Neurology: Essentials for General Practice by Peter L. Heilbroner MD PhD (2006-10-06)
- Vascular Neurology: Questions and Answers
- The Natural Treatment of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Oxford Textbook of Neurorehabilitation (OTs in Clinical Neurology) (Oxford Textbooks in Clinical Neurology)
- Molecular Mechanisms of Neurotransmitter Release
Additional resources for Therapy of Parkinson's Disease, Third Edition (Neurological Disease and Therapy)
5. Peterson F. Paralysis agitans. Starr MA, ed. Familiar Forms of Nervous Disease. New York: Columbia University Press, 1890. 6. Gowers WR. A Manual of Diseases of the Nervous System. 2nd ed. Philadelphia: Blakiston, 1893: 636–657. 7. Duvoisin RC, Yahr MD. Encephalitis and parkinsonism. Arch Neurol 1965; 12:227–239. 8. Dimsdale H. Changes in the Parkinson syndrome in the twentieth century. Q J Med 1946; 15: 155–170. 9. Rappleye WC, Emerson H, Park WH, et al. Epidemic Encephalitis, Etiology, Epidemiology, Treatment.
157. Birkmayer W, Hornykiewicz O. Der L-Dioxyphenylalanin (=L-DOPA)—Effekt beim Parkinson-Syndrom des Menschen: zur Pathogenese und Behandlung der Parkinson-Akinese. Arch Psychiatr Nervenkr 1962; 203:560–574. 158. Hunter KR, Boakes AJ, Laurence DR, Stern GM. Monoamine oxidase inhibitors and L-dopa. Br Med J 1970; 3:388. 159. Teychenne PF, Calne DB, Lewis PJ, Findley LJ. Interactions of levodopa with inhibitors of monoamine oxidase and L-aromatic amino acid decarboxylase. Clin Pharmacol Ther 1975; 18:273–277.
Biochemistry 1937; 31:2149–2151. 57. Manyam BV. Paralysis agitans and levodopa in “ayurveda”: ancient Indian medical treatise. Mov Disord 1990; 5:47–48. 58. Andrews RS, Pridham JB. Melanins from dopa-containing plants. Phytochemistry 1967; 6:13– 18. 59. Guggenheim M. Dioxyphenylalanin, eine neue Aminosäure aus Vicia faba. Z Physiol Chem 1913; 88:276–284. 60. Raab W, Gigee W. Concentration and distribution of “encephalin” in the brain of humans and animals. Proc Soc Exp Biol Med 1951; 76:97–100.