By Donna L. Baker
- photo viewing and enhancing instruments PhotoPlus and Irfanview freeware versions
- WS_FTP professional software program that allows you to connect with an internet server to add, regulate, and obtain your website files
- HandyTools for net Designers energy pack freeware model, together with convenient dossier locate & exchange, convenient ImageMapper, Gif colour Mapper, ColourSpy, and Gradientex
- photographs and all of the documents had to entire the undertaking
Read Online or Download HTML Complete CourseiB PDF
Similar web-design books
Visible QuickStart publications, designed in an enticing instructional and reference layout, are the fastest, simplest, and so much thorough option to study functions, projects, and applied sciences. The visible QuickStart publications are a wise selection and advisor the learner in a pleasant and respectful tone. Visually awarded with copious screenshots, the centred discussions via subject and initiatives make studying a breeze and speedy take you to precisely what you need to examine.
A full-color advisor to designing state of the art sites for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod contact! Apple’s touchscreen units have created world wide techno-lust, conjuring a record-breaking industry out of skinny air. iPads, iPhones, and iPods are so famous that they outsell another machine of their different types.
- Building a Web Site with Ajax: Visual QuickProject Guide
- Web Development and Design Foundations with XHTML, 5th Edition
- Die rechtssichere Website
- Money For Content and Your Clicks For Free: Turning Web Sites, Blogs, and Podcasts Into Cash
Additional info for HTML Complete CourseiB
Html and the first of two navigation pages. Working with Background Images Background images are treated differently than inserted images on a Web page. html page. gif, is a long narrow strip displaying the green/blue gradient you see in the preview. Your browser applies the image using a tiling method. This means that the image is copied as many times as required to fill the page background horizontally and vertically. A background image is not a standalone image. Rather, it is an attribute of thetag.
What is a document type? ) 5. Why is it important to title Web pages? ) Session 1: Constructing the Basic Site 41 42 Session 2: Using Tables for Layouts 6. Why are tags (elements) in pairs? What does it mean to open and close a tag? ) 7. Are XHTML tags case sensitive? What does that mean? ) 8. Where does a page’s title display in a Web browser? ) 9. What is a URL? What is a URI? ) 10. How do you nest elements? Why is it important? ) 11. Can you add extra spaces and extra lines when writing XHTML?
Html page. gif, is a long narrow strip displaying the green/blue gradient you see in the preview. Your browser applies the image using a tiling method. This means that the image is copied as many times as required to fill the page background horizontally and vertically. A background image is not a standalone image. Rather, it is an attribute of thetag. You work with inserted images starting in a later tutorial and continuing in several sessions throughout the book. The images 36 Session 1: Constructing the Basic Site Session 1: Constructing the Basic Site 37 are added using HTML elements and require a number of attributes to define them correctly.